- Art Conservator in private practice since 2001.
- Art Conservator for the Rosco Group in Dorval, QC (specialists in disaster recovery and restoration) 2001.
- Art Conservator for the The Vermont Museums and Galleries Alliance,The Old Stone House Museum and Crystal Lake Falls, 2000.
- Historical Association, Brownington and Barton, VT, U.S.A., The Greenwood Centre for Living History, Hudson, QC, 1999.
- Art Conservation Intern at the Nationalmuseet, Brede Conservation Centre, Lyngby, Denmark, 1998-1999.
- Art Conservation Intern at the National Archives of Canada-The Gatineau Preservation Centre, Gatineau, QC, 1998.
- Art Conservation Intern at the The National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, ON, 1994.
- Studied at the Université de Paris I-Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris, FR (L'Etude des Sciences et Techniques de la Conservation et la Restauration des Biens Culturels 1993-1999.
- Concordia University in Montreal, QC Bachelor of Fine Arts: History of Art and Studio Arts (1992); Diploma of Environmental Design from the The Ontario College of Art, Toronto, ON (1989)
- I have taught at the Saidye Bronfman Center for the Arts, in Montreal (the salted paper technique), the Japanese Paper Store in Montreal photograph album making; and given workshops in preventative conservation at the Greenwood for Living History in Hudson, Quebec.
For a complete resume please contact us.